Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Arts - Titaha





   Art - Titaha Biddle - Hepi 


My main character is the “Little red riding hood ” I put 2 things together to create one figure, I added things that reminded me of the little red riding hood story, so certain things i added really brung out the main subject such as the wolf and the house.


I varied the scale of the different parts of my photo montage, for example i made the figure really large and the wolf really small. I work in colour, but my background is brown. I used different colours so you can actually see the different images used. I used a realistic lady and the rest was cartoons because i wanted it to be like a lady jumped into the story.


I do not repeat any parts. The scale of the lady is larger than the cape, so it looked more realistic.I overlapped quite a lot actually, the wolf was overlapped by the cape and the cape was overlapped by the lady.


I want the viewer to notice straight away that my photomontage is based the little red riding hood in my situation I grabbed a lady and added a cape, so that transformed her from a basic lady to the little red riding hood. The big idea was the little red riding hood, i wanted it to seem like a lady from 1920s jumped into the little red riding hood story.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Titaha, I like your updated version of the "Little Red Riding Hood" story. The cape works well with the figure and provides concealment for the wolf. Your analysis shows that you have thought carefully about how you put the elements of the work together. Do you think an apple or flowers in the foreground would create a useful link to the background?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.