Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Health - Methamphetamine

 In Health we were set a task that required us to research and create something that would help us and other people understand the topic we chose. The topic my partner and I chose was Methamphetamine. We wanted to research about this because we find that this is quite a problem in our communities now. 


Conference on addiction: Challenges posed by crystal meth | Germany| News  and in-depth reporting from Berlin and beyond | DW | 06.11.2015


Firstly we answered 5 major questions that gave an explanation of what meth is and the effects it can have on an individual, whanau and the community. Once we finished that we created a Kahoot asking questions about meth, we did this to not only see what others know but teach them about the drug in a game. I now know that creating a Kahoot is not only a way to teach about not only meth but about most subjects in general. 


A challenging part for my partner and I would have to be creating the Kahoot. What we found challenging about this part of the project was finding and thinking of questions that would be appropriate.  Questions that weren’t  influencing people and only choosing questions that were going to be informative. I coped with this challenge by brainstorming with my partner and not thinking too deeply about the questions.


kahoot


I worked well with my partner because she had strengths in areas I was weak in, and it also went the other way around. This really helped us because we brought our different perspectives, strengths and weaknesses together and got the work done, with a fair share.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.